Saturday, June 11, 2011

Recycled Sweater Necklaces

Getting busy making new pieces for my nearly empty jewelry shop! Love the contrast between icy cool stones and soft sweater wool on this first one. 
recycled sweater necklace - chalcedony and quartz druzy

I've been saving this lovely sterling Tibetan pendant for far too long. I LOVE how it looks with the red and turquoise recycled sweater bits! It feels ethnic, bohemian and vintage-y but at the same time, is very new and unusual. 
recycled sweater necklace - hummingbird pendant

4 comments:

Elizabeth Foord said...

Gorgeous!!! Great idea!

Anonymous said...

Did this sell already?

Pagano DesignWorks said...

Top one sold, and I have been wearing the bottom one. :)
My focus has been on www.rivetedstdio.com, butI have all supplies for felt jewelry. What are you looking for?
-jenni

Pagano DesignWorks said...

Oops. Rivetedstudio.com