Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Flower rings you won't sneeze at.

Monster sized rings are my newest creation. Actually started off life intended to be shoe clips, but my favorite shoe store closed its doors. Sniff. Plunked some ring-y bits on and WOW! I am in love. These are large...2 inches or so. But so lightweight they are comfy. Since they are recycled sweater felt, they are also not over the top blingy. So you can wear them with jeans and not feel like Vegas is calling. Wore one out to shop yesterday and people came from across the store too get a closer look. This is part of my new wholesale collection, and I would love to hear what you think! Do you know a shop that would love them? I'm making a list, and checking it twice!

3 comments:

Kcookski said...

Those are sooooooo DARLING. Nice job. I think that's even more fun (and unique) as a ring than a shoe clip.

alexkeller said...

love it! (still sad about the shoe store) where can i one?

Pagano DesignWorks said...

I'm getting a lot of demand! They *were* going to be wholesale only, but I am putting them into my Etsy shop later today!