Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hot date!

Today we dropped my oldest son off at his college dorm. I won't go into the emotional fallout...suffice it to say, he will do fine and I will survive!

So, my husband took the day off to help on moving day. We started off very early and were kicked out of the dorm by 10 am. So there we were. Younger boy in school, empty house...

So we went to Harbor Freight Tools! We have a hot life here in Tucson...

See my new toy? I am going to see what else I can do with that vintage tin. I also bought some circle cutters, but I am not optimistic. They are a bit small. But at Harbor Freight, you can experiment a little. Hope you have a hot date with your main squeeze soon!

2 comments:

alexkeller said...

I'm glad the college drop off went well, but what in the heck is that?

Polly said...

Looks awesome, what did you end up making with it?