Thursday, October 11, 2007

Lots of views!


It's been a busy week!
I was blessed to be in many wonderful treasury lists on Etsy this week, and TWO made it to the front page! That just *doesn't* happen, so I am thrilled! Above is a screen shot of the Felt treasury...you can see my "Icy Stream" necklace on the right. It's made with recycled sweater felt and amazonite nuggets. A number of buyers bought some of my stacker earring collection. They are an inexpensive way to get in on the fun!
Here is a stacker fiesta in progress, earrings that have not yet been listed on Etsy.
The reason life has gotten hectic, is that I took a part time job as Assistant Manager of an Upscale Resale Boutique being run for our school district Foundation. You can visit its very own blog to see our progress. The store is coming together and should be fully open for business next Monday!

11 comments:

BeadJewelryShopGirl said...

I'm glad your felted jewelry has really taken off to a great start! They are just so much fun!

Ignis Designs said...

I absolutely love your stuff! I am a huge fan of color and the new stacker earrings are just wonderful.

Pamela said...

Those earrings are extra cute! Hope your life calms down enough to list them soon!

Ahna V White said...

That's awesome about the front page!! Way to go. :) Whoot whoot!!

Lissa Lush said...

Wow, just wow! Your front page is wonderful!

I'm very much in love with your recycled felt earrings, those will make such great holiday gifts! My mom loves felted items so I have her in mind right now!

L. said...

Cute earrings! And congratulations on the treasury!

Monica said...

I love your felt creations! Life has a funny way of balancing itself out! Just keep swimming, just keep swimming....

June said...

Don't you just love it when that happens...making the front page and all! Congrats to you because you deserve it. I love your photo of all of your felt earrings, I just think they are so cool...wonderful colors.

fredcat said...

That earring fiesta looks like a party I want to join! I just love all of the colors.
Patty

Gibsonwirecreations said...

Your jewelry is really beautiful!

Jen said...

hi!
I dropped by, in part to thank you for your comment on my blog... sometimes i think i'm writing into a vacume, it's nice to hear a "ping"... The nice thing about blog action day is that it happens every year! hooray... my dirty little secret is that i really didn't feel like doing it, but i did... and so i slack in other ways... p.s. i <3 felt... mmm fuzzy jewelry
jen d