Sunday, September 23, 2007

sweater felt rainbow


TRYING to clean up and get organized! We're heading into the busy season now. Lots of shows coming up in November and perhaps a new job starting soon! Spent some time in the studio today, puttering. Got these small-ish pieces of sweater felt all ready and at my fingertips! I really need to tackle the closets and cabinets and weed out projects and supplies that are less than likely to turn into something interesting. Do I NEED a kids' wooden weaving loom? If it was plastic, it would have been gone years ago! Drafting supplies from college? I just don't know...the stuff at the reproduction place looks JUST as old!! My mother's old Dr. Spock baby care book? I know there are gems in there that would be great ephemera in some project...
being creative is very space intensive I tell you!!

4 comments:

ccdesign said...

Jenni,
I love your Heathered Necklace. Purple is one of my favorite colors.

You have been tagged. See my blog for the details on what to do.
www.designsbycori.blogspot.com

Cori

yours truly said...

Love your jewelry! It is very unique and the color combinations are wonderful!

L. said...

I need to do the same thing! I have way too many unfinished projects. :(

Pamela said...

I couldn't throw away any of my stash, no matter how useless...I'm a pack rat!