Friday, August 24, 2007

I've been blogged!

You may have noticed that late last night I added a new shop widget to this Cata-blog. I finally put some new, exclusive items into my SmashingDarling shop that you can see a peek of just the right here. Woke up this morning to find that Trisha Ginter, owner and designer at SmashingDarling had decided to use all of my pieces in her blog today!!
http://www.smashingdarling.com/blog/2007/08/24/recycle-reuse-restyle/
Guess I had better get some more things in there pronto!!
I'm having a bit of a dilemna though. Many sellers post their one-of-a-kind items in more than one place on the web. (Etsy,Mintd,SmashingDarling,ebay,RubyLane...etc!) There is some concern about things selling in two places at once. Pretty unlikely. But, does it diminish the uniqueness of an item to see it all over the web? What do you think?
In other news, it is my sister's birthday today!! Happy birthday Nicki!! I love you!

3 comments:

Orion Designs said...

Jenni - that smashingdarling thing is fantastic! It's great press for Pagano Design Works!

Vicki

Mergirl said...

Thank you Jenni! I just saw this! A little late is better than not at all!
Trish
www.smashingdarling.com

marimello said...

Wow Jenni! That is AWESOME. I heart SmachingDarling mucho!