Saturday, June 02, 2007

Another design in a book!!


Very exciting week at Pagano DesignWorks!
I have just been informed that a few of my felt designs will be included in a SECOND book published by Rockport/Quarry press next year!! This one is called Sweater Surgery by Stefanie Girard. Look too for my work to be displayed in a second gallery in Tucson...not there QUITE yet, but in the works!
This brand new necklace is a prototype design. Superlong, it can be worn looped many different ways. I would love to hear what you think about it, and if you have any creative names you would like to suggest!

3 comments:

Galleria said...

Congrats on your second publishing opportunity. How fun.

June said...

I am so happy for you! Thanks for the nice post to my blog. I think your work is unique, different, stunning...You should be quite proud. Can't wait to see your work in the book.
June

Designs by Jenean said...

Congratulations! Your jewelry is very pretty.