Saturday, May 19, 2007

Fiery Felt earrings


Fiery Felt earrings
Originally uploaded by pagano designworks.
I am so excited to be able to announce that this pair of earrings is scheduled to be published in an upcoming book entitled 1000 Jewelry Details by Sandra Salomony!!! I participated in a call for entries just a few months ago and am THRILLED to be chosen. My photographs are even going to be used...which is such a rush. I did end up reshooting the earrings, since my existing photos were taken with low-res, with the web in mind. I think I actually improved the shots. She's hoping to use a close up of the orange earrings similar to this photo, and perhaps a full page of a line-up of various similar designs. The book is scheduled for Spring 2008 release from publisher Rockport/Quarry. They also publish lots of books on interior design...maybe they'll be able to use some of my other projects?! Wouldn't THAT be cool!!

No comments: